The Directors Room is awash with period features, including our striking white marble fireplace and golden wallpaper. Creating a warm and welcoming events space it’s perfect for smaller conferences, theatre style presentations, television interviews and as an additional break out room. We also host pre- dinner drinks receptions, intimate dinners, wedding and memorial ceremonies, and evening wedding receptions in this elegant space.
The room accommodates 50 cabaret, 30 boardroom , 80 theatre, and up to 120 people for pre-dinner drinks. The Directors room has interlinking doors to the Grand Hall and can be easily accessed as an extra breakout room or refreshment area during your conference. The interlinking rooms also make it ideal for larger social gatherings, exhibitions, craft fairs and pop up wine tastings.
Our experienced and friendly events team are here to help. Please complete the online enquiry form or call Nancy on 0141 221 8272.
- Ideal for stand alone mid-sized events
- Additional breakout room
- Refreshment area
- Pre- dinner drinks
- Intimate dinners
- Integral exhibition or craft fair space
- Wedding and memorial ceremony (maximum 80)
- Integrate with our Grand Hall for your magnificent wedding or private party
- 8.6m x 6.7m x 5.2m (LxWxH)
- Located on the 1st floor
- Lift access (restricted width, please contact us)
- Complimentary Wi-FI
- 1 x projector and screen
- Flip chart, paper and pens
- PA system, lectern and static microphone
- AV technician (pre-booking required)
- In house catering packages to suit your specific requests