Lord Dean’s Room
The Lord Dean’s Room wows with its intimate atmosphere. It is a breathtakingly elegant space. Ideal for private meetings, additional conference break out room space, speakers room or green room.
Suitable for pre- dinner drinks receptions and/or intimate dinner. The floor to ceiling stained glass window depicts the scene in 1605 when the Letter of Guildry formalised the affairs of The Merchants House.
- Boardroom meeting (maximum 10)
- Registration Area
- Conference breakout room
- Speakers room/ Green room
- 4.7m x 4.3m x 5.2m (LxWxH)
- 1st floor location (interlinking access to Directors room and Grand Hall)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- AV Monitor (available on request, additional charges applicable)
- 1 x flip chart, paper and pens
- Lift access (restricted width, please call to discuss)
- In house catering packages to suit