Lord Dean’s Room
The Lord Dean’s Room wows with its intimate atmosphere. It is a breathtakingly elegant space. Ideal for private meetings, additional conference break out room space, speakers room or green room.
Suitable for pre- dinner drinks receptions or intimate dinners. The floor to ceiling stained glass window depicts the scene in 1605 when the Letter of Guildry formalised the affairs of The Merchants House.
Enquire today via the online booking form or call Nancy, our experienced events planner on 0141 221 8272 to check availability.
- Boardroom meeting (maximum 10)
- Registration Area
- Conference breakout room
- Speakers room/ Green room
- 4.7m x 4.3m x 5.2m (LxWxH)
- 1st floor location (interlinking access to Directors room and Grand Hall)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- AV Monitor (available on request, additional charges applicable)
- 1 x flip chart, paper and pens
- Lift access (restricted width, please call to discuss)
- In house catering packages to suit